Friday, May 23, 2014

on desk and walls


the space i work in is a hybrid studio / future baby's room. i tread though playmats and toys and scanner and bits of paper and think this working with baby business is going to get a lot harder once she starts to realise the fun to be had with opening drawers full of drawings and potentially hazardous art supplies. but one thing at a time. i've finally put some pictures on the wall. the first is a print by barbara berrada, the second a little illustration for my daughter. prints can be found here.


some images of desk and walls at the moment. I have a little too much on my plate I think, but am grateful for it.






finally, 1. my recipes were featured in anthology magazine recently. 2. a beautiful maker series on this space i recently discovered. this is especially wonderful. 3. what nina wants to listen to all the time.

4 comments:

Anja said...

Love it! We just moved, and I finally have a proper studio in my house. Now I can lock the door, so the cat and the 2-year old don't get in :D

felicita said...

thankyou! it's crazy working with a wee one isn't it!

Unknown said...

I love your work... I'm in love with it!

ahmed said...

https://insects27.kinja.com/1831631830?rev=1547106401073